This delicious EASY Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe is my all-time favorite. It’s an easy recipe that comes together quickly—tender chicken morsels in a savory sauce sauteed with broccoli, red peppers, garlic, ginger, and carrots. Also, the sticky honey garlic sauce is delicious. Serve with rice, and dinner is done!
The beauty of this Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry is its ease and versatility. The sauce pairs beautifully with almost any vegetable and tastes even better the next day. If you like this recipe, you will also enjoy our Easy Orange Chicken.
This recipe is made with Coconut Aminos, a soy and wheat-free soy-like sauce made from coconut. Coconut Aminos are lower in sodium and add this delicious umami flavor to the recipe. You can also use any gluten-free soy sauce for this recipe, but we prefer the taste of the Coconut Aminos.
What Makes This Recipe Special?
- It’s simple! It’s an easy recipe you can get on the table fast!
- It’s a flavorful recipe with orange sauce, carrots, garlic, and broccoli.
- It’s an easy weeknight meal.
- It has an irresistible, delicious sauce.
- It has lots of fresh vegetables.
- It’s a simple stir fry recipe with big flavor
- Kids and Adults LOVE it!
- It’s a healthy meal your whole family will enjoy!
Ingredients for Honey Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Fresh Garlic
- Fresh Ginger
- Coconut Aminos
- Leeks or Yellow Onions
- Red Bell Peppers or Yellow Bell Peppers
- Broccoli Florets
- Almond Flour or Gluten-Free Flour
- Corn Starch or Tapioca Starch
- Sesame Oil
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Lemon Juice
How To Make This Easy Chicken Recipe
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Whisk three eggs and place in a large bowl. Coat all chicken pieces with the whisked eggs.
- Place 2 Cups of almond flour and cornstarch (or Tapioca Flour) in a large bowl. Dredge egged chicken thoroughly. Shake off extra flour.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add 2-3 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Saute minced garlic for one minute, and then add the chicken pieces. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Add Coconut Aminos and Sesame Oil. Drizzle Honey over the chicken.
- Remove Chicken from the pan and set aside. Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the same skillet or wok.
- Add leeks (or onions), fresh ginger, red pepper, broccoli, and carrots to the pan. Saute lightly covered until vegetables are fork-tender.
- Return the cooked chicken to the hot pan with the veggies. Toss until well coated.
- Optional- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the finished dish. Enjoy!
- Serve with white rice or cauliflower rice.
Variations and Serving Tips For Honey Garlic Chicken
- Serve with any of your favorite veggies. We also love this with green beans!
- If you are not on a gluten-free diet, you can use regular soy sauce.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- You can also use Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs.
- This is also a delicious vegan recipe made with tofu instead of chicken.
- Garnish with sliced scallions and toasted sesame seeds.
Thanks for stopping by Delectable Food Life. If you make this recipe, we always appreciate your 5-star review.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy
Tasty Chicken Recipes
Delectable Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry – EASY!
This delicious honey garlic chicken stir-fry recipe is my all-time favorite. It’s an easy recipe that comes together quickly. Tender chicken morsels in a savory sauce with broccoli, red peppers, garlic, ginger, and carrots. The sticky honey garlic sauce is just delicious. Serve with rice, and dinner is done!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian
- Diet: Gluten Free
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts – 4 Chicken Breasts
Honey – 3 tablespoons
Fresh Garlic – 4 cloves minced
Fresh Ginger – 1 inch peeled and chopped
Coconut Aminos – 2 tablespoons
Leeks or Yellow Onions – 1 large leek diced or 1 small yellow onion medium dice
Carrots – 2 large carrots diced (sliced diagonally)(2 Cups)
Red Bell Peppers or Yellow Bell Peppers – small dice – 2 cups
Broccoli – 2 cups florets
Almond Flour – 2 cups
Corn starch 1 Tablespoon
Sesame Oil – 1 Tablespoon
Olive Oil- 3-4 Tablespoons
Optional – Fresh Lemon Juice – 1 lemon
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. Whisk three Eggs and place in a large bowl. Coat all chicken pieces with the whisked eggs.
3. Place 2 Cups of Almond Flour and 1 Tablespoon of Cornstarch in a large bowl. Dredge egged Chicken thoroughly. Shake off extra flour.
4. Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add 2-3 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
5. Saute minced Garlic for one minute and then add the Chicken pieces. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Add Coconut Aminos and Sesame oil. Drizzle 3 Tablespoons of Honey over the Chicken and toss to coat.
6. Remove Chicken from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the same skillet or wok.
7. Add Leeks (or onions), fresh Ginger, Yellow Pepper, Broccoli Florets, and sliced Carrots to the pan. Saute until vegetables are fork-tender.
8. Return the cooked Chicken to the same hot pan with the Veggies.
9. Squeeze the juice of a fresh Lemon over the finished dish. Enjoy!
10. Serve with White Rice or Cauliflower Rice.
Storage – Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Keywords: Honey Garlic Chicken, Chicken Recipes, Gluten-Free