This refreshing frozen Virgin Pina Colada Mocktail Recipe will be perfect for your next Summer Party! It’s an easy non-alcoholic drink that immediately makes you feel like you are on a tropical island. Kids love it, too, especially if you let them decorate their island-style drink with umbrellas!
Pina Colada is PERFECT for Hot Summer Days
I discovered this island drink in Maui, my favorite vacation spot. This picture was taken at Sunset on Kaanapali Beach at the Westin Maui Resort and Spa Hotel. Many bars on this beach, including the Hula Grill, make delicious Pina Coladas.
What’s Special About This Tropical Drink Recipe?
- It’s all-natural and sugar-free.
- It’s an EASY blended drink.
- It’s family-friendly!
- Kids and Adults will love it.
- It’s full of fresh fruit and is naturally sweet.
- It’s creamy, icy, and oh-so-delicious!
- It is a popular drink and never goes out of style.
- It’s Dairy Free, Vegan, and Naturally Gluten-Free!
- Perfect fun drink for pregnancy.
- It’s EPIC because it tastes so good!
Ingredients for the Virgin Pina Colada
- Frozen Pineapple – I used fresh, ripe pineapple and froze it for the ultimate sweetness.
- Unsweetened Pineapple Juice – You can use any brand you like. I used Dole.
- Full-Fat Coconut Milk – I used organic full-fat coconut milk. It adds creaminess!
How to Make This Tropical Blended Drink
- Place Unsweetened Pineapple Juice in the Blender. It’s best to add liquids first for more effortless blending!
- Add a whole can of Full-fat Coconut Milk.
- Add Frozen Pineapple
- Add Ice
- See how easy that was? Perfect for a pool party!
Step 1 – Place all ingredients in the blender, liquids first, for more effortless blending.
Step 2 – Blend until thick and combined. Add additional ice if needed.
Pina Coladas have lots of Vitamin C, antioxidants, and fiber from the fresh pineapple!
You can, but the taste will be completely different. It also will not be creamy.
Of course! Just make sure it’s sweet.
Pina Coladas are from Puerto Rico but are associated with Hawaii and all tropical locales.
Epic Virgin Pina Colada Mocktail Recipe
This refreshing frozen Pina Colada Mocktail Recipe will be perfect for your next Summer Party! It’s an easy non-alcoholic drink that immediately makes you feel like you are on a tropical island. Kids love it, too, especially if you let them decorate their mocktails with umbrellas!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Diet: Vegan
- Place Unsweetened Pineapple Juice in the Blender
- Add Frozen Pineapple and a whole Can of Coconut Milk.
- Add Ice
- It will help if you scrape down the blender to integrate the frozen pineapple with coconut milk and juice.
- Blend until very smooth!
Add your liquids to the blender first for more effortless blending!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 353
Keywords: Pina Colada, Mocktails, Tropical Drinks