Creamy, Easy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie with Maple, Cinnamon, and Molasses combine quickly with delicious, simple ingredients. I topped this Smoothie with Oat Milk Whipped Cream, which was scrumptious! This healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie will satisfy all your pumpkin spice cravings. I don’t know about you, but when the cooler months come – I want comfort!
This easy recipe comes together quickly. Also, this recipe is delicious any time of year but is especially loved as it reminds me of Fall Flavors. I love the warm spices, and it tastes like liquid pumpkin pie.
We love our Pumpkin Recipes. If you love Pumpkin, check out our Pumpkin Maple Homemade No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe. A scoop of ice cream can turn this recipe into a delicious, decadent dessert!
So grab a can of pumpkin puree, your favorite milk, and let’s get started!
Just a few simple ingredients
How To Make Healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- In a high-speed blender, place one can of real pumpkin puree, milk, cinnamon, ginger, molasses, pure vanilla extract, ground hemp seeds, maple syrup, and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped oat cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Garnish with a tall cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
Variations and Serving Tips for Pumpkin Smoothie
- Add Almond Butter or Peanut Butter
- Serve in fun Mason Jars with a Cinnamon stick.
- Add Vanilla Greek Yogurt or Plain Yogurt
- Add a scoop of Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Add a tablespoon of Vanilla Protein Powder.
- Top with homemade peanut butter granola
- If you purchase Oat Milk Whipped Cream, check the label to ensure it is gluten-free. I used the Sprouts Farmers Market Brand.
Serving and Storage
- You can freeze leftover pumpkin pie smoothies in ice cube trays. Add a few cubes to an iced pumpkin latte!
- You can also store leftover pumpkin smoothies in a glass jar with a tight lid in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
- Helpful Tip – Prepare Smoothie the night before and in the morning, add ice, and blend again.
Your Questions Answered
Pumpkin is rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and beta-carotene.
Pumpkin Puree is pure pumpkin; Pumpkin Pie Filling has added spices and possibly thickeners.
Pure Molasses is Gluten-Free. It is made from sugar cane. I used Grandmas Brand, which states the molasses is gluten-free on their website.
More Smoothie Recipes You Might Like!
Thanks for stopping by Delectable Food Life! If you make a recipe and love it, be sure to leave a comment and rating so I know you like it.
Easy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie with Maple, Cinnamon and Molasses
Creamy, Icy, Easy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie with Maple, Cinnamon, and Molasses fills me with all the Fall Vibes. I topped this Smoothie with Oat Milk Whipped Cream, which was scrumptious! This healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie will satisfy all your pumpkin spice cravings!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 2 Minutes
- Total Time: 7 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
1 –15 oz can of Pure Pumpkin Puree – all the yummy pumpkin flavor
2 Cups – Almond Milk, Plant-Based Milk, Skim Milk (or Whole Milk)
1 Teaspoon– Ground Cinnamon – love all things Cinnamon
1 Tablespoon – Maple Syrup – subtle sweetness
1 Tablespoon – Molasses – warm and deep in flavor
1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Ginger – adds a subtle spicy flavor
1 Teaspoon – Pure Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoons – Ground Hempseed or Ground Flaxseed – Boost of Healthy Fat
Optional Topping – Oat Milk Whipped Cream or Regular Whipped Cream – a little whipped cream adds a festive touch!
1 Cup -Ice Cubes
1. In a high-speed blender, place one can of real pumpkin puree, almond milk, cinnamon, ginger, molasses, pure vanilla extract, ground hemp seeds, maple syrup and ice cubes.
2. Blend until creamy.
3. Pour into four glasses and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Garnish with a tall cinnamon stick. Enjoy!
How to Store Leftover Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
You can freeze leftovers in ice cube trays or refrigerate smoothies until morning.
Frozen Smoothie Cubes are delicious in an Iced Coffee.
Keywords: Pumpkin Smoothie, Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, Gluten-Free