Fresh peaches blended with bananas, yogurt, vanilla, and more to create this delicious BEST Creamy Peach Banana Smoothie Recipe to carry you throughout the Peach Season and beyond. The perfect healthy breakfast!
Fresh Peaches Make a Great Peach Smoothie!
When you see a big box of fresh peaches and you are a Food Blogger, your mind starts spinning! Peach Cobbler, Peach Bread, or a Delicious Peach Banana Smoothie Recipe? Hmmm. We love our healthy Smoothies here at the Delectable Blog. This Peach Banana Smoothie is one of our go-to Smoothies!
California grows more peaches than the other 32 peach-growing states combined! – California Farmland Trust
Ingredients in this Go-To Peach Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Fresh Peaches – If you use frozen peaches, omit the ice
- Ground Flax Seed – anti-inflammatory fat (You can also use Chia Seeds or Hemp Seeds)
- Plain, Non-fat Greek Yogurt (You can use any unsweetened Yogurt, Dairy or Non-Dairy)
- Pure Vanilla
- Pure Stevia without Erythritol – I used Stevia instead of Honey or Agave to lower the sugar.
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk or Milk of Choice
Why we LOVE this Peach Yogurt Smoothie!
- It’s very creamy and filling.
- EASY to make!
- Great for a Healthy Breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up!
- Ground Flaxseed adds anti-inflammatory fat and healthy fiber.
- Yogurt has protein and probiotics that are good for digestive health.
- Has no added sugar.
- Gluten-Free and Vegetarian. Vegan if you use Coconut Yogurt.
- Kids and Adults like it.
- Full of deep nutrition.
- According to Rutgers University, Peaches are a Vitamin C and Beta-carotene source.
- Peaches are delicious and low calorie at about 60 calories a peach.
How to Make This Creamy Peach Banana Smoothie
Step 1 – Cut fresh peaches into wedges and add to a High-Speed Blender.
Step 2 – Add Yogurt, Ground Flaxseed, Vanilla, Almond Milk, Banana, and Ice to Blender. For Best Results, Blend until Smooth and Creamy!
You can use Dairy Free Coconut or Soy Yogurt or omit it entirely and add an extra 1/2 Banana.
If you use frozen peaches, omit the ice. It will be delicious!
I never do. If you wash and blend the peaches in a high-speed blender, the peach skins will be almost invisible.
Unsweetened Greek Yogurt adds creaminess and protein. You can also use any dairy or non-dairy unsweetened yogurt.
Of course! It may change the color and not be quite as sweet.
There was a recent study linking Erythritol to stroke and heart attack. “The degree of risk was not modest,” said lead study author Dr. Stanley Hazen, director of the Center for Cardiovascular Diagnostics and Prevention at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute.
In my opinion, Peanut Butter tastes great in everything! Peanut Butter or Nut Butter would be delicious in this smoothie.
The BEST Creamy Peach Banana Smoothie Recipe
Fresh peaches blended with bananas, yogurt, vanilla, and more to create this delicious BEST Creamy Peach Banana Smoothie Recipe to carry you throughout the Peach Season and beyond!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 16 ounces 1x
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Anti-inflammatory Diet
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Peaches – 3 fresh peaches cut into wedges
- Banana – 1
- 1 cup Unsweetened Yogurt – I used Lowfat Greek Yogurt
- Ground Flaxseed – 2 Tablespoons (I used Bob’s Mills)
- Pure Vanilla – 2 Teaspoons
- Unsweetened Almond Milk – 1 Cup (or Milk of Choice)
- Ice – 2 cups
- Stevia – 2 packets (Alternately, you can use Monkfruit or 2 Teaspoons of Agave Nectar)
- Optional – Add 2 cups of Baby Spinach.
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender. Pulse a few times on low to set the blending started. Then turn Blender on high, combining all elements until well blended.
If you prefer your Smoothie thicker, add a cup of ice. Alternatively, you can drop the ice to one cup instead of two if you use frozen peaches.
*Use unsweetened dairy or non-dairy yogurt.
Keywords: Vegetarian Smoothie, Peach Banana Smoothie, Peach Yogurt Smoothie, Healthy Smoothies, Gluten Free